Focus. Creativity. Planning. Clarity. Mental Head Space.
You just need to get all that spinning, whirling, swirling clutter OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
Keeping all the plates in the air is a full-time job, and if you don’t pause and clear the path, you’ll never get where you plan to go.
Creating space, breathing room, and the absence of thought is exactly the tool that’s going to lead to the next big idea, the next set of action steps – but letting it all spin around in your head is getting you exactly NOWHERE.
The 90 Minute Mapping is a deep dive into all the mental clutter – designed to allow you to dump all the ideas, random thoughts, blocks and hurdles out. A focused, active-listening exercise that creates space for separating, organizing, prioritizing and creating a plan of action.
The 90 Minute Mapping session is for you if:
- You are a business owner with ideas for growth, but are unsure of the next steps to take.
- You want a deeper, more customized understanding of the Tame Your To-Do List process.
- You have a recurring issue that you simply cannot unravel, and you want new solutions.
- You know it’s time to make changes in your business, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You have a specific goal and you want a clear action plan to help you reach it.
- You’ve just returned from a conference, and you want clarity on your next steps and how to implement all you’ve learned.
If you are ready to unfurl your thoughts and create a map forward, your session INCLUDES:
// 90 minute session of focused, active listening
// Audio recording of the session
// Email summary of the connections, clarity, organization and next steps uncovered during the session
// Proven systems and strategies to relieve stress points.
Feeling overwhelmed? Want some help to sort out where to focus first? Fill out this form, and I’ll be in touch via email.
ARE YOU READY FOR CLARITY?
ARE YOU READY FOR NEXT STEPS?
Are you ready to UNFURL…
Sometimes, especially as a business owner, friend, family member, etc. you find yourself with one million things circling in your head and you feel like you’re “stuck.”
My session helped me gain clarity with what my weakness are (staying too busy in my mind, not being able to enjoy the quiet, and losing my vision in the midst of stress.) Lani gave me some quick and easy tools that I could put to use IMMEDIATELY to help me calm my mind, focus my energy, and accomplish more while feeling less stressed.
On top of that Lani sends a wonderful summary that weeks later I still utilize to remind me of what my key focuses are and to keep me on track. – Elyssa Lindenberger